(WND) A South Florida woman was so shocked recently by “woke” and “cancel culture” books being sold in the baby section of Barnes & Noble, she recorded the titles and posted them on Facebook.
“OH MY LORD. Parents please wake up and see what is happening!” says Renee Times, a Republican precinct committeewoman in Palm Beach County.
“I took a trip to #barnesandnoble to buy a children’s gift check out some of these titles and how our children are being indoctrinated into this #woke Cancel Culture we are witnessing right before our eyes.”
“Are you kidding me?” she declares upon seeing a copy of “My First Book of Feminism” by Julie Merberg.
Other titles Times comes across include:
- “I Look Up to Ruth Bader Ginsburg” by Anna Membrino and Fatti Burke
- “Antiracist Baby” by Ibram X. Kendi
- “Baby Feminists” by Libby Babbott-Klein
- “No! My First Book of Protest” by Julie Merberg
- “Woke Baby” by Mahogany L. Browne
- “Michelle Obama: First Lady and Superhero” by Sarah Howden
The back cover of “Woke Baby” proclaims:
WOKE BABIES are up early.
WOKE BABIES raise their fists in the air.
WOKE BABIES cry our for justice.
WOKE BABIES grow up to change the world.