(Legal Insurrection) Throughout the Obama-Biden reign and especially as it came to a close, Obama administration officials flooded into Silicon Valley, taking top jobs at Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and other Big Tech entities.
Now Biden is tapping the Obama admin-Silicon Valley revolving door for top spots in his administration.
The cozy relationship and revolving door between the Obama-Biden admin and Big Tech was well-documented. Here’s just a sampling:
- CNN: Obama’s staff is taking over Silicon Valley
- Politico: Obama-Google connection scares competitors
- Breitbart: Facebook Has Dozens of Ex-Obama and Ex-Hillary Staffers in Senior Positions
- NY Mag’s Intelligencer: For Ex-Obama Officials, the Revolving Door Swings Open to Silicon Valley
- The Intercept: The Android Administration: Google’s Remarkably Close Relationship With the Obama White House, in Two Charts
If, during an election, tech giants take unprecedented steps to censor the internet to prevent the spread of incriminating reporting about a candidate, then of course that candidate, upon winning, should turn key government posts over to them.— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 12, 2020
Anything else would be ungrateful. https://t.co/AFgWrpjuBF
Obama-Biden admin alums swarmed into Silicon Valley, and now Biden is turning to Big Tech to fill key roles in his transition landing teams and in his administration.
It’s no accident that the Democrat/Media/Big Tech axis is working overtime to suppress news, opinion, viewpoints that don’t toe the Democrat line and socialist/communist agenda.
They are, after all, going to be richly rewarded. Banana republic style.